10,858 and still counting

6.02.2006

if someone had asked me a year ago..."what's this blog thing your doing? or "do you think it will be received well?" my answers then would have had contained large amounts of uncertainty.

today, the answers are much clearer... i am pleased and also proud to say being ron b has become something really special to me and obviously to a great number of other folks as well; 10,858 page views to date from all over the world! Wow, just typing "all over the world" gives me the shivers! yes, it was a year ago today that i sat at my desk with this empty "virtual" pallet before me deciding then to, give the world a small glimpse into my thoughts, ideas and personal feelings on just about anything you could have imagined. i take great comfort in knowing now, after these past 12 months, people still read! but more importantly, that there are so many people from all over the world who still care about others. if all the compliments, suggestions and loyalty were represented by a single baseball for each, i could easily fill several stadiums with them! how do you even begin to consider thanking anyone for something so amazing? in one small way i've maintained my commitment, being ron b and staying with you via the blog.

i have had many wonderfull opportunities to make new friends as well as hear other thoughts and ideas from some of the most "creative" and "real" people i never knew existed. the sharing of links between blogs has also impacted me on positive levels i never imagined. the endless amounts of information and feelings i've gotten from other fellow bloggers has definitely enhanced the quality of my life. i'm part of a "family" again and all the experiences that come with it. it's certainly one of the best feelings i know and it's from you and because of you...

i tip my hat to all of you

0 comments: