just breathe

10.07.2006

so what does a guy like me do when a guy like you enters into my life...

keep it in perspective, thank god above, giggle a little in the kitchen, tell almost everyone i know, respect it, remember to always say thank you since tomorrow isn't guaranteed, keep it clean and free of uncomfortable moments, be honest, push a few buttons from time to time, celebrate and embrace our unique similarities, talk less-listen more, make the most of what's at hand, make sure the coffee's fresh and there's plenty of your favorite coffe-mate flavor in the frig, allow unlimited access to everything inside my heart & mind, listen to manilow & taylor when necessary, let it out-verbally of course, tell you from time to time the tremendous impact you've made in and on my life, remind myself that it's healthy to let myself get bumded out about it-the specifics, only tell you how swell you are once in a seven day window, never truthfully answer that question "who the fuck are you?" and consider renting a humungus blimp to let the whole world know about my super dooper new friend: kurt.

0 comments: