cleaning out my closets

4.07.2006
well, its been almost two months since i reopened my ebay account. i'm pleased to say that it was a good choice on my part. i've already sold 12 items (collectible's i've had around the flat for ever) and as of yesterday, my first hand made silk aquarium plant was sold!

there isn't anything about the entire process i dislike. i spend many hours each day listing, monitoring, researching, packaging, shipping, accounting, photographing, cataloging and creating. i feel good about committing to something so strongly especially to one that helps me a little financially but more importantly, stimulates my senses to create. i'll keep you posted from time to time on it's progress. i'm always open to thoughts and or suggestions. if you have anything nasty to say, rid your anger in the direction of the white house!

here are two links to see all my stuff

images & text
my activa store front

just text
my ebay listings

0 comments: